The conference committee welcomes proposals that frame ideas that tackle issues of intersections critically, pragmatically, or theoretically. Multidisciplinary approaches are highly encouraged. Presentations may lead to publication in “SUNY Buffalo Romance Studies Journal.”
We hope to explore these intersections through:
- Performing and Visual Arts
- Gender, Queer, and Sexual Studies
- Political & Socio-Cultural Spaces
- Contemporary and Social Media
- Body and Disabilities Studies
- Literature and Language
- Historical and Environmental Changes
This conference will provide a collaborative environment for students and faculty to present and discuss their work in an intellectual and dynamic atmosphere.
Proposal Submission by January 26, 2016
- 250-word abstract in English, institutional affiliation, and short biography including your research interests.
- Participants cannot exceed 20 minutes. Presentation may be given in English, Spanish, or French.
- Please email submissions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details please visit: http://rll.buffalo.edu