Join us Wednesday, April 5th, SGIS 4067 1:00-2:00 PM for a panel on the populist right in Europe.
- Elections in France, Germany, and the Netherlands
- Russian influence on right-wing populism
- Impact of Muslim refugees
The panelists include:
- Peter Kreko- Hungrian Fulbright visiting professor, CEUS Director, Poltical Capital Insitute.
- Timothy Hellwig- Professor, Department of Politcal Science
- Elizabeth Dunn- Associate Professor, Department of International Studies
- Jennifer Riccardi- Senior Trade Advisor, European Union Delegation to the United States