Deadline: April 1
Award will not normally exceed $500, but may range from $100 to $1000.
Under a grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, EURO has funding available to support participation in international and domestic conferences for IU Bloomington faculty presenting papers related to European Studies. Formal papers are strongly prioritized over participation in roundtable discussions or lecture notes. Faculty who receive funding will be expected to present their research at a EURO–sponsored event following the trip. Faculty members can use the topic from their conference paper or talk about their current and future research. EURO will make room reservations and publicize the talk.
Applicants must submit:
- Complete the EURO Faculty Request Travel Application
- Documentation of paper acceptance for conference. (please indicate if peer reviewed)
- A current curriculum vitae
- A budget that includes other sources of funds that may be combined with the EURO award
- The paper presented indicating source of funding on the title page under "Acknowledgments" with your request for reimbursement