Click on a topic to view webinar and presentation.
- Minorities and Immigrants in Europe Today
October 2013 | A webinar on the issue of minorities and immigrants in Europe. Presented by Dr. Patricia A. McManus, Indiana University.
- Education Systems: U.S. and Europe Compared
October 2013 | A webinar on approaches to education in the United States and in Europe. Presented by Dr. Luise McCarty, Indiana University.
- The European Economic Crisis: Origins and Prospect for the Future
October 2013 | A webinar on the current economic crisis in the European Union. Presented by Dr. Andreas Hauskrecht, Indiana University.
- Sovereignty Relinquished
September 2013 | A webinar on the history of European integration from coal and steel to monetary union. Presented by Dr. Timothy Hellwig, Director of the Institute for European Studies at Indiana University.
- Human Rights and the European Union
April 2012 | A webinar with Janice Duchene Clark on human rights in the European Union.
- The Eurocrisis: What Now?
April 2012 | A webinar with Dr. Martin C. Spechler on the current state of the euro.
- A History of Integration in Europe
April 2012 | A webinar with Dr. Timothy Hellwig on the history of the European Union.
- Indiana as a Global Partner with EU and Other World Regions
April 2012 | A webinar presented by a SPEA Capstone class that outlines Indiana's economic ties with the EU and other major trading partners.
- Supranationalism: The Case of the European Union
February 28, 2012 | A webinar on how the European Union has helped promote supranationalism and devolution in Europe.
- The Euro Crisis and European Integration
February 27, 2012 | A webinar on the current state of the European Financial Crisis. Presented by Dr. Andreas Hauskrecht, Indiana University.
- Maximizing Your Business Development Trip to Europe
October 18, 2011 | The European Union Center at Indiana University presented a webinar by Courtney Zaugg, CZ International Consulting, LLC.
- The European Debt Crisis & Its Implications for the US
July 13, 2011 | In this webinar, Brant Beyer, EU Center Project Manager, explains the causes of the European Debt Crisis, the EU's response, and its implications for the US
- The European Union and Libya
May 3, 2011 | The Indiana University European Union Center present a webinar by Marti Grau, IU Lecturer and former Member of the European Parliament.