- Europa. This is the official Web site of the EU, with links to almost everything you could possibly want, from information on the major institutions to details on EU policies and upcoming events, a listing of EU laws, and the latest news from the EU.
For the major EU institutions:
- European Commission
- Council of Ministers
- European Parliament
- Court of Justice
- European Central Bank
- Delegation of the European Union. Home page of the European Commission office in Washington DC.
For professional organizations dealing with EU studies:
- European Union Studies Association. The major institution for EU studies in North America.
- UACES. Home page of the University Association for Contemporary European Studies, which does for Britain what EUSA does for North America.
- Council for European Studies
For other European organizations:
For English-language news about Europe:
- European Voice. Weekly newspaper on EU affairs published by The Economist.
- BBC Online. The best source of international news on the Web, with a wealth of information on the EU and the member states.
- CNN World News. European news from CNN.
- Reuters Europe. Newswire dedicated to European affairs.
- Project Syndicate. Opinion and analysis. Access walled articles with your IU log-in.